American Veal Rib Chop Tray
Catelli Brothers family business was founded in 1946. Then and now they pride themselves in setting the standard for quality veal and lamb. Committed to food safety and quality, and unrivaled network of producers in the U.S. and Canada, have enabled to become one of the leading veal and lamb purveyors in North America.
Put simply, veal is a nutritional power source. Recent USDA data reveals that a 3 oz. serving of cooked, trimmed veal provides less than 10% of the calories recommended for a 2,000 calorie diet.
This beautiful veal chop is frenched with a nice and beautiful fresh pink meat color from milk-fed veal and provides remarkable flavor and tenderness with every bite. There is absolutely no need to spruce this veal chop up with anything but a nice side dish. Just simply grill it! The quality will speak for itself..
USDA Choice Milk-Fed Veal is defined by the tenderness and mild flavor giving by it's marbling found only in Domestic Veal. Each piece is cut with precision and poise. This attention to detail provides the highest quality mouth-watering every time you order!
- Brand: Catelli Brothers.
- Grade: USDA Choice Milk-Fed.
- Weight: 8oz Each, 2 portions per tray.
- Description: 2 Trays per order.
- Packaging: Individually wrapped & vacuum sealed.
- Gift Box: Delivered in a classic black gift box.
- Condition: Product is frozen before shipping to lock in flavor and will arrive frozen or partially thawed.
Loading, please wait...