Wagyu Flat Iron Steak
Wagyu cattle meat is well known worldwide for its marbling characteristics and naturally enhanced, flavor, tenderness, and juiciness. The finest steak eating experience. Kobe is reserved exclusively to describe Wagyu cattle raised in the Kobe region of Japan. Any Wagyu cattle raised outside of Kobe must go by the names Wagyu or Kobe-style.
Grand Western American Wagyu Flat Iron Steak is an exquisite and luxurious eating experience. These steaks are available in limited quantities and maintain the traditional flavor that American palates love combined with the tender, buttery essence of Japanese Wagyu beef.
Center Cut and perfectly Trimmed Flat Iron Steaks aged up to 4 weeks for maximum tenderness and flavor. This steak is so tender and juicy it can be cut with a butter knife.
Each piece is cut with precision and poise by our veteran butchers. This attention to detail provides the highest quality mouth-watering filet mignon every time you order!
- Grade: Higher than USDA Prime.
- Aged: 21+ days wet aged.
- Weight: 8oz or 10oz.
- Description: Center Cut & Hand-Crafted.
- Packaging: Individually wrapped & vacuum sealed.
- Gift Box: Delivered in a classic black gift box.
- Condition: Product is frozen before shipping to lock in flavor and will arrive frozen or partially thawed.