Angus Reserve Ribeye Steak
Grand Western Angus Reserve beef is defined by its wonderful marbling and juicy flavor, incorporating the attributes of US Prime and the versatility of top tier US Choice Beef. We are glad to introduce our Signature 100% Angus Premium Beef program.
This Ribeye has all these attributes in addition to being the most juiciest and tender cut. We hand select the finest Grand Western Angus Reserve Export Ribs available. Boned, trimmed and hand-crafted to perfection to make sure that only the best cuts qualify for our Home Delivery.
Grand Western Angus Reserve Export Ribs are aged up to 4 weeks for maximum tenderness and flavor.
Each piece is cut with precision and poise by our veteran butchers. This attention to detail provides the highest quality mouth-watering filet mignon every time you order!
- Grade: Upper Third USDA Choice or Higher.
- Aged: 21+ days wet aged.
- Weight: 12oz, 14oz or 16oz.
- Description: Center Cut & Hand-Crafted.
- Packaging: Individually wrapped & vacuum sealed.
- Gift Box: Delivered in a classic black gift box.
- Condition: Product is frozen before shipping to lock in flavor and will arrive frozen or partially thawed.