Reserve Angus Skirt Steak
Grand Western Angus Reserve beef is defined by its wonderful marbling and juicy flavor, incorporating the attributes of US Prime and the versatility of top tier US Choice Beef. We are glad to introduce our Signature 100% Angus Premium Beef program.
This Skirt Steak has all these attributes in addition to being the most juiciest, flavorful and rich cut. We hand select the best skirt steaks available, trim them to a total trim spec and only true center cuts qualify for our Home Delivery.
Our Center Cut Skirt Steaks are aged up to 4 weeks for maximum tenderness and flavor.
Each piece is cut with precision and poise by our veteran butchers.
- Grade: Upper Third Choice or Higher.
- Aged: 21+ days wet aged.
- Weight: 8oz, 10oz, and 14oz.
- Description: Center Cut & Hand-Crafted.
- Packaging: Individually wrapped & vacuum sealed.
- Gift Box: Delivered in a classic black gift box.
- Condition: Product is frozen before shipping to lock in flavor and will arrive frozen or partially thawed.
Place the steak on the grill and cook until golden brown and slightly charred, 4 to 5 minutes. Turn the steak over and continue to grill 3 to 5 minutes for medium-rare (an internal temperature of 135 degrees F), 5 to 7 minutes for medium (140 degrees F) or 8 to 10 minutes for medium-well (150 degrees F).
Loading, please wait...