Reserve New York Strip Steak
Grand Western Reserve beef is defined by its wonderful marbling and juicy flavor, incorporating the attributes of US Prime and the versatility of top tier US Choice Beef.
Also known as Strip Steak or Kansas City Strip it's one the most popular cuts.
We make sure you get a truly no vein center cut New York Strip Steak aged up to 4 weeks for maximum tenderness and flavor. This thick and juicy strip steak is the steakhouse quality that you deserve to enjoy.
Each piece is cut with precision and poise by our veteran butchers. This attention to detail provides the highest quality mouth-watering New York Strip Steak every time you order!
- Grade: Upper Third USDA Choice or Higher.
- Aged: 21+ days wet aged.
- Weight: 12oz, 14oz or 16oz.
- Description: Center Cut & Hand-Crafted.
- Packaging: Individually wrapped & vacuum sealed.
- Gift Box: Delivered in a classic black gift box.
- Condition: Product is frozen before shipping to lock in flavor and will arrive frozen or partially thawed.
Loading, please wait...