Wagyu Filet Mignon
Wagyu cattle meat is well known worldwide for its marbling characteristics and naturally enhanced, flavor, tenderness, and juiciness. The finest steak eating experience. Kobe is reserved exclusively to describe Wagyu cattle raised in the Kobe region of Japan. Any Wagyu cattle raised outside of Kobe must go by the names Wagyu or Kobe-style.
Grand Western Wagyu filet mignon is an exquisite and luxurious eating experience. These filet are available in limited quantities and maintain the traditional flavor that American palates love combined with the tender, buttery essence of Japanese Wagyu beef.
Our Center Cut Super Trimmed Filet Mignon is aged up to 4 weeks for maximum tenderness and flavor. This filet is so tender and juicy it can be cut with a butter knife.
This Filet Mignon has all these attributes in addition to being the most velvety and tender cut. We hand select the finest whole tenderloins available, trim them to a total trim spec and only true center cuts qualify for our Home Delivery.
- Grade: Higher than USDA Prime
- Aged: 21+ Days wet aged.
- Weight: 6oz or 8oz.
- Description: MBS 8+, Center Cut & Hand-Crafted.
- Packaging: Individually wrapped & vacuum sealed.
- Gift Box: Delivered in a classic black gift box.
- Condition: Product is frozen before shipping to lock in flavor and will arrive frozen or partially thawed.