Wagyu cattle meat is well known worldwide for its marbling characteristics and naturally enhanced, flavor, tenderness, and juiciness. The finest steak eating experience. Kobe is reserved exclusively to describe Wagyu cattle raised in the Kobe region of Japan. Any Wagyu cattle raised outside of Kobe must go by the names Wagyu or Kobe-style.
Australian Wagyu is the results of breeding 100% full-blooded Wagyu bulls over Wagyu Crossed Cows. Taking advantage of their reputation and experience in the cattle industry, Australian ranchers introduce the very best genetics to create something new and unique to a market looking for something rare and exclusive.
Our New Strips are a truly Center Cut no vein Strip Steaks. Aged up to 4 weeks for maximum tenderness and flavor.
This New York Strip has all these attributes in addition to being the most velvety and tender cut. We hand select the finest whole Striploins available, trim them to a total trim spec and only true center cuts qualify for our Home Delivery.
- Origin: Australia.
- Marbling: MBS 7+.
- Breed: Verified 100% Wagyu Sire, Crossed.
- Aged: 21+ Days wet aged.
- Weight: 10oz or 12oz.
- Description: Center Cut & Hand-Crafted.
- Cattle Origin: Australia.
- Packaging: Individually wrapped & vacuum sealed.
- Gift Box: Delivered in a classic black gift box.
- Condition: Product is frozen before shipping to lock in flavor and will arrive frozen or partially thawed.