Wagyu cattle meat is well known worldwide for its marbling characteristics and naturally enhanced, flavor, tenderness, and juiciness. The finest steak eating experience. Kobe is reserved exclusively to describe Wagyu cattle raised in the Kobe region of Japan. Any Wagyu cattle raised outside of Kobe must go by the names Wagyu or Kobe-style.
This Ribeye has all these attributes in addition to being the most juiciest and tender cut. The most finest, luxurious and exquisite Ribeyes in the market. Trimmed and hand-crafted to perfection to make sure that only the best cuts qualify for our Home Delivery.
Grand Western Wagyu Whole Ribeyes are aged up to 4 weeks for maximum tenderness and flavor.
Each piece is cut with precision and poise by our veteran butchers. This attention to detail provides the highest quality mouth-watering filet mignon every time you order!
- Grade: Higher than USDA Prime.
- Aged: 21+ days wet aged.
- Weight: 10oz or 12oz.
- Description: MBS 6-7, Center Cut & Hand-Crafted.
- Packaging: Individually wrapped & vacuum sealed.
- Gift Box: Delivered in a classic black gift box.
- Condition: Product is frozen before shipping to lock in flavor and will arrive frozen or partially thawed.