Wagyu cattle meat is well known worldwide for its marbling characteristics and naturally enhanced, flavor, tenderness, and juiciness. The finest steak eating experience. Kobe is reserved exclusively to describe Wagyu cattle raised in the Kobe region of Japan. Any Wagyu cattle raised outside of Kobe must go by the names Wagyu or Kobe-style.
American beef is known for intense intramuscular marble and when they are cross-breed with highly prized purebred Wagyu cattle creates amazing melt-in-your-mouth cuts, as results American Style Wagyu provides a buttery marbling and the robust beef flavor that American are accustomed to.
Our Center Cut Skirt Steaks are aged up to 4 weeks for maximum tenderness and flavor. We hand select the finest skirt steaks available, trim them to a total trim spec and only true center cuts qualify for our Home Delivery..
Versatile, flavorful, and fun to cook with, Skirt Steak is considered the prized secret of butchers around the world. Each piece is cut with precision and poise by our veteran butchers.
- Grade: Higher than USDA Prime
- Aged: 21+ days wet aged.
- Weight: 8oz or 10oz.
- Description: Center Cut & Hand-Crafted.
- Cattle Origin: USA.
- Packaging: Individually wrapped & vacuum sealed.
- Gift Box: Delivered in a classic black gift box.
- Condition: Product is frozen before shipping to lock in flavor and will arrive frozen or partially thawed.