Wagyu Skirt Steak
Wagyu cattle meat is well known worldwide for its marbling characteristics and naturally enhanced, flavor, tenderness, and juiciness. The finest steak eating experience. Kobe is reserved exclusively to describe Wagyu cattle raised in the Kobe region of Japan. Any Wagyu cattle raised outside of Kobe must go by the names Wagyu or Kobe-style.
Versatile, flavorful, and fun to cook with, Skirt Steak is considered the prized secret of butchers around the world. Incredible on the grill, sautéed for fajitas, or even slow braised, our Skirt Steaks will bring an unexpected kick of flavor that you will love.
Our Center Cut Skirt Steaks are aged up to 4 weeks for maximum tenderness and flavor. We hand select the finest skirt steaks available, trim them to a total trim spec and only true center cuts qualify for our Home Delivery..
Each piece is cut with precision and poise by our veteran butchers.
- Grade: Higher than USDA Prime
- Aged: 21+ days wet aged.
- Weight: 8oz or 10oz.
- Description: Center Cut & Hand-Crafted.
- Packaging: Individually wrapped & vacuum sealed.
- Gift Box: Delivered in a classic black gift box.
- Condition: Product is frozen before shipping to lock in flavor and will arrive frozen or partially thawed.