Wagyu cattle meat is well known worldwide for its marbling characteristics and naturally enhanced, flavor, tenderness, and juiciness. The finest steak eating experience. Kobe is reserved exclusively to describe Wagyu cattle raised in the Kobe region of Japan. Any Wagyu cattle raised outside of Kobe must go by the names Wagyu or Kobe-style.
This Tomahawk has all these attributes in addition to being the most rich and tender cut. the ultimate ribeye eating experience.
Not every day you get to eat like The Flintstones. In the past, the long bone was used as a handle. This is where the name came from - Tomahawk. This Tomahawk Steak, also called Long Bone Cowboy Steak - is well marbled for the perfect taste. We take pride of everything that carries our private Grand Western Wagyu label. If we put our name on the product, rest assure that it's top quality.
Each piece is cut with precision and poise by our veteran butchers. This attention to detail provides the highest quality mouth-watering filet mignon every time you order!
- Grade: Higher Than USDA Prime.
- Aged: 21+ days wet aged.
- Weight: 32oz.
- Description: MBS 2-3, First 4 Bones & Frenched
- Packaging: Individually wrapped & vacuum sealed.
- Gift Box: Delivered in a classic black gift box.
- Condition: Product is frozen before shipping to lock in flavor and will arrive frozen or partially thawed.