Grand Western Reserve beef is defined by its wonderful marbling and juicy flavor, incorporating the attributes of US Prime and the versatility of top tier US Choice Beef.
This Bone-In Rib Steak has all these attributes in addition to being the juiciest and tender cut. We hand select the finest Sterling Silver Premium Export Ribs available, trim them to a total trim spec and pick only the perfect cuts for our Home Delivery.
Also known as a Cowboy Steak. This is the most popular steak order in restaurants and steakhouses all over the world. This thick, highly marbled piece of heaven and bone-in for added flavor, this steak is sure to wow!
Each piece is cut with precision and poise by our veteran butchers. This attention to detail provides the highest quality and mouth-watering experience every time you order!
- Grade: Upper Third USDA Choice or Higher.
- Aged: 21+ days wet aged.
- Weight: 18oz, 22oz or 28oz.
- Description: Center Cut & Hand-Crafted.
- Packaging: Individually wrapped & vacuum sealed.
- Gift Box: Delivered in a classic black gift box.
- Condition: Product is frozen before shipping to lock in flavor and will arrive frozen or partially thawed.
Place the steak on the grill and cook until golden brown and slightly charred, 4 to 5 minutes. Turn the steak over and continue to grill 3 to 5 minutes for medium-rare (an internal temperature of 135 degrees F), 5 to 7 minutes for medium (140 degrees F) or 8 to 10 minutes for medium-well (150 degrees F).