Revier Cattle Premium Reserve Filet Mignon
Revier Cattle Company raises Prime & Choice graded All Natural Black Angus Beef at their 150 year old 5th Generation family farm in Olivia, MN. Premium cattle are raised using their Total Livestock Care (TLC) practices and are fed a diet locally grown on Revier Farms and surrounding farms.
As a result of this commitment to excellent cattle, excellent feed and humane animal treatment, consumers can be assured of receiving the highest quality, most sustainable beef - - every time. Revier beef is served at some of the finest restaurants in the United States by top chefs.
Our Center Cut Super Trimmed Filet Mignon is aged up to 4 weeks for maximum tenderness and flavor.
Each piece is cut with precision and poise by our veteran butchers. This attention to detail provides the highest quality mouth-watering filet mignon every time you order!
- Grades: Upper Third Choice or Higher.
- Aged: 21+ days wet aged.
- Weight: 6oz, 8oz or 10oz.
- Description: Center Cut & Hand-Crafted.
- Packaging: Individually wrapped & vacuum sealed.
- Gift Box: Delivered in a classic black gift box.
- Condition: Product is frozen before shipping to lock in flavor and will arrive frozen or partially thawed.