Revier Cattle Premium Reserve Porterhouse Steak
Revier Cattle Company raises Prime & Choice graded All Natural Black Angus Beef at their 150 year old 5th Generation family farm in Olivia, MN. Premium cattle are raised using their Total Livestock Care (TLC) practices and are fed a diet locally grown on Revier Farms and surrounding farms.
As a result of this commitment to excellent cattle, excellent feed and humane animal treatment, consumers can be assured of receiving the highest quality, most sustainable beef - - every time. Revier beef is served at some of the finest restaurants in the United States by top chefs.
This thick and juicy Porterhouse Steak is the real steakhouse quality that you deserve to enjoy. You get the best of both worlds with the Porterhouse steak. Filet Mignon and a New York Strip all in one. The combination of the steakhouse quality and an all around favorite, this steak has the taste of perfection. Full of flavor and very tender!
We make sure that every Shortloin is aged up to 4 weeks for maximum tenderness and flavor on every Porterhouse & T Bone we cut out of it.
- Grades: Upper Third Choice or Higher.
- Aged: 21+ days wet aged.
- Weight: 18oz, 24oz or 32oz.
- Description: Center Cut & Hand-Crafted.
- Packaging: Individually wrapped & vacuum sealed.
- Gift Box: Delivered in a classic black gift box.
- Condition: Product is frozen before shipping to lock in flavor and will arrive frozen or partially thawed.