Surf & Turf Deluxe
Grand Western Reserve beef is defined by its wonderful marbling and juicy flavor, incorporating the attributes of US Prime and the versatility of top tier US Choice Beef.
This Combo has all these attributes in addition to deliver the most juicy, flavorful and tender cut. We hand select the finest USDA Prime tenderloins meats available, trim them to a total trim spec and only true center cuts qualify for our Home Delivery.
This package includes the best of both worlds; Surf & Turf. Our classic Surf and Turf features "The Grand Western Reserve Sampler" with Lobster Tails. An amazing combination for the ultimate gourmet meal. Everything you need for that special dinner is in this combination: a savory filet mignon, top sirloin and ribeye steak with the delicious taste of the ocean-fresh lobster tails. It's also the most popular gift for the coming up Summer Grilling Season. Enjoy!!
Each piece is cut with precision and poise by our veteran butchers. This attention to detail provides the highest quality and mouth-watering experience every time you order!
- Grade: Upper Third USDA Choice or Higher*.
- Aged: 21+ days wet aged*.
- Item 2: (2) 6 oz Grand Western Reserve Filet Mignon.
- Item 1: (2) 6 oz Grand Western Reserve Top Sirloin
- Item 1: (2) 6oz Grand Western Reserve Ribeye Steak.
- Item 3: (6) 8 oz Lobster Tails
- Description: Center Cut & Hand-Crafted.
- Packaging: Individually wrapped & vacuum sealed.
- Gift Box: Delivered in a classic black gift box.
- Condition: Product is frozen before shipping to lock in flavor and will arrive frozen or partially thawed.
*Only applies for Beef products.
Place the steak on the grill and cook until golden brown and slightly charred, 4 to 5 minutes. Turn the steak over and continue to grill 3 to 5 minutes for medium-rare (an internal temperature of 135 degrees F), 5 to 7 minutes for medium (140 degrees F) or 8 to 10 minutes for medium-well (150 degrees F).
Place Fish on the Grill or Pan Sear & Roast until internal temperature reaches 125°F for medium-rare and 145°F for well done. Let rest for 5 minutes.