UruWagyu Sirloin Fat On “Picanha”
Wagyu cattle meat is well known worldwide for its marbling characteristics and naturally enhanced, flavor, tenderness, and juiciness. The finest steak eating experience. Kobe is reserved exclusively to describe Wagyu cattle raised in the Kobe region of Japan. Any Wagyu cattle raised outside of Kobe must go by the names Wagyu.
F1 Wagyu Cross is the results of breeding 100% full-blooded Wagyu bulls over Angus cows. Taking advantage of their reputation and experience in the cattle industry, uruguayan ranchers introduce UruWagyu, the first Uruguayan F1 Wagyu Cross Program.
Each piece is hand-selected with precision and poise by veteran butchers. Such of great piece of meat, had to be named with an unusual name. Also called Sirloin Cap Fat On or just Picanha in Latin America.
Picanha is the most popular cut in every Brazilian Steakhouse. It’s mild in flavor and has a lean cut with a thin fat cap that adds even more flavor.
- Grade: F1.
- Aged: 21+ days wet aged.
- Weight: 2.5 - 3.5 LB avg Each.
- Description: MBS 3 - 5, Whole & Untrimmed
- Origin: Uruguay.
- Packaging: Wrapped & vacuum sealed.
- Gift Box: Delivered in a classic black gift box.
- Condition: Product is frozen before shipping to lock in flavor and will arrive frozen or partially thawed.
Loading, please wait...