USDA Choice New York Strip Steak
USDA Choice beef is defined by its modest marbling and juicy flavor, Choice is the second grade category below prime. It has less fat marbling than Prime but when this beef is aged properly delivers amazing results and provides a great eating experience.
This Strip Steaks have all these attributes in addition to being very juicy and a tender cut. Our artisan butchers hand picked and select only the best pieces of meat to make sure that only the best cuts qualify for our Home Delivery.
Our USDA Choice Beef is aged up to 4 weeks for maximum tenderness and flavor. Trimmed and hand-crafted to perfection
Each piece is cut with precision and poise by our veteran butchers. This attention to detail provides the highest quality mouth-watering strip steaks every time you order!
- Grade: USDA Choice.
- Aged: 21+ days wet aged.
- Weight: 12oz, 14oz or 16oz.
- Description: Center Cut & Hand-Crafted.
- Packaging: Individually wrapped & vacuum sealed.
- Gift Box: Delivered in a classic black gift box.
- Condition: Product is frozen before shipping to lock in flavor and will arrive frozen or partially thawed.