Prime is defined by its juicy and flavorful marbling found only in the top 2% of all US Beef.
This 3 Bone Standing Rib Roast has all these attributes in addition to being the most juiciest tender cut. We hand select the finest USDA Prime Export Ribs available, trim them to perfection and separate the first 3 bones to make sure only best Rib Roast qualify for our Home Delivery..
The 3 Bone Standing Rib Roast or Bone-in Rib Roast is known for its bursting flavor and rich texture. With this roast, we provide you with the center cut which is the first section the experts request.
Each piece is cut with precision and poise by our veteran butchers. This roast averages between 7-8 lbs. and will serve up to 7 people.
- Grade: USDA Prime.
- Aged: 21+ days wet aged.
- Weight: 6oz, 7oz, 8oz or 10oz.
- Description: Center Cut & Hand-Crafted.
- Packaging: Individually wrapped & vacuum sealed.
- Gift Box: Delivered in a classic black gift box.
- Condition: Product is frozen before shipping to lock in flavor and will arrive frozen or partially thawed.
Place the steak on the grill and cook until golden brown and slightly charred, 4 to 5 minutes. Turn the steak over and continue to grill 3 to 5 minutes for medium-rare (an internal temperature of 135 degrees F), 5 to 7 minutes for medium (140 degrees F) or 8 to 10 minutes for medium-well (150 degrees F).