USDA PRIME Ribeye Steak Bulk Protein
Prime is defined by its juicy and flavorful marbling found only in the top 2% of all US Beef.
This Ribeye has all these attributes in addition to being the most juiciest and tender cut. We hand select the finest Prime Export Ribs available. Boned, trimmed and hand-crafted to perfection to make sure that only the best cuts qualify for our Home Delivery.
Our Prime Export Ribs are aged up to 4 weeks for maximum tenderness and flavor.
Each piece is cut with precision and poise by our veteran butchers. This attention to detail provides the highest quality mouth-watering filet mignon every time you order!
- Grade: USDA Prime.
- Aged: 21+ days wet aged.
- Weight: 12oz, 14oz or 16oz.
- Description: Center Cut & Hand-Crafted.
- Packaging: Individually wrapped & vacuum sealed.
- Gift Box: Delivered in a classic black gift box.
- Condition: Product is frozen before shipping to lock in flavor and will arrive frozen or partially thawed.
Place the steak on the grill and cook until golden brown and slightly charred, 4 to 5 minutes. Turn the steak over and continue to grill 3 to 5 minutes for medium-rare (an internal temperature of 135 degrees F), 5 to 7 minutes for medium (140 degrees F) or 8 to 10 minutes for medium-well (150 degrees F).