Domestic Veal Cutlet (20) 4 oz
USDA Choice Milk-Fed Veal is defined by the tenderness and mild flavor giving by it's marbling found only in Domestic Veal.
Put simply, veal is a nutritional power source. Recent USDA data reveals that a 3 oz. serving of cooked, trimmed veal provides less than 10% of the calories recommended for a 2,000 calorie diet.
Thinly sliced and pre-pounded, our veal cutlet is a perfect fit for your favorite veal recipes. Each cutlet is perfectly portioned and then individually packaged which guarantees the same great product every time!
Each piece is cut with precision and poise by our veteran butchers. This attention to detail provides the highest quality mouth-watering every time you order!
- Grade: USDA Choice Milk-Fed.
- Weight: 4oz.
- Description: Center Cut & Hand-Crafted.
- Packaging: Individually wrapped & vacuum sealed.
- Gift Box: Delivered in a classic black gift box.
- Condition: Product is frozen before shipping to lock in flavor and will arrive frozen or partially thawed.
Pat them dry, and set them aside. Bread each cutlet.
Heat a shallow layer of oil in a wide high-sided frying pan over high heat. Add as many cutlets as fit in a single layer. Fry the cutlets until they're golden brown on the first side, 4 to 5 minutes. Turn them over and cook them until they're golden brown on the other side and cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes total.