Wagyu Bone-In Rib Steak
Wagyu cattle meat is well known worldwide for its marbling characteristics and naturally enhanced, flavor, tenderness, and juiciness. The finest steak eating experience. Kobe is reserved exclusively to describe Wagyu cattle raised in the Kobe region of Japan. Any Wagyu cattle raised outside of Kobe must go by the names Wagyu or Kobe-style.
Australian Wagyu is the results of breeding 100% full-blooded Wagyu bulls over Wagyu Crossed Cows. Taking advantage of their reputation and experience in the cattle industry, Australian ranchers introduce the very best genetics to create something new and unique to a market looking for something rare and exclusive.
Wagyu Whole Ribeyes are aged up to 4 weeks for maximum tenderness and flavor.
Each piece is cut with precision and poise by our veteran butchers. This attention to detail provides the highest quality mouth-watering filet mignon every time you order!
- Origin: Australia.
- Marbling: MBS 7+.
- Breed: Verified 100% Wagyu Sire, Crossed.
- Aged: 21+ days wet aged.
- Weight: 32oz or 36oz.
- Description: Center Cut & Hand-Crafted.
- Packaging: Individually wrapped & vacuum sealed.
- Gift Box: Delivered in a classic black gift box.
- Condition: Product is frozen before shipping to lock in flavor and will arrive frozen or partially thawed.