Wagyu Beef For Stir Fry Buy 1 Set Get Another Free
Wagyu cattle meat is well known worldwide for its marbling characteristics and naturally enhanced, flavor, tenderness, and juiciness. The finest steak eating experience. Kobe is reserved exclusively to describe Wagyu cattle raised in the Kobe region of Japan. Any Wagyu cattle raised outside of Kobe must go by the names Wagyu or Kobe-style.
Our Australian Wagyu Beef pieces are the ultimate experience to develop any sautéed dishes. Why do we call it Stroganoff and not fajitas? Because not all the pieces are cut into perfect strip shape like our regular beef for fajitas. This is a perfect mix of sirloin and skirt steak pieces.
This box has 4 packages and it's perfect for every cooking, easy to make and very convenience. Upscale you stir fry, stroganoff, sautéed or fajitas recipes to the next level.
Challenge your culinary skills with the most tender beef in the world.
- Grade: F1-F4.
- Aged: 21+ days wet aged.
- Weight: 4 packages of 1 LB.
- Description: Hand-Crafted pieces.
- Packaging: Wrapped & vacuum sealed.
- Gift Box: Delivered in a classic black gift box.
- Condition: Product is frozen before shipping to lock in flavor and will arrive frozen or partially thawed.