Wagyu cattle meat is well known worldwide for its marbling characteristics and naturally enhanced, flavor, tenderness, and juiciness. The finest steak eating experience. Kobe is reserved exclusively to describe Wagyu cattle raised in the Kobe region of Japan. Any Wagyu cattle raised outside of Kobe must go by the names Wagyu or Kobe-style.
Australian Wagyu is the results of breeding 100% full-blooded Wagyu bulls over Wagyu Crossed Cows. Taking advantage of their reputation and experience in the cattle industry, Australian ranchers introduce the very best genetics to create something new and unique to a market looking for something rare and exclusive.
100% Wagyu Beef Sliders. Good things come in small packages. These uniquely flavorful hamburger sliders are the ultimate in juiciness and big on flavor. We bet you can’t eat just one.
Get your 18 pack of Wagyu Beef Sliders Tomorrow with our Prime Delivery Service.
- Cattle Origin: Australia.
- Marbling: MBS 5+.
- Breed: Verified 100% Wagyu Sire, Crossed.
- Aged: 21+ Days wet aged.
- Weight: 3oz.
- Description: Made with Wagyu Beef Shoulder.
- Packaging: 3 pieces per package wrapped & vacuum sealed.
- Gift Box: Delivered in a classic black gift box.
- Condition: Product is frozen before shipping to lock in flavor and will arrive frozen or partially thawed.
Place the steak on the grill and cook until golden brown and slightly charred, 4 to 5 minutes. Turn the steak over and continue to grill 3 to 5 minutes for medium-rare (an internal temperature of 135 degrees F), 5 to 7 minutes for medium (140 degrees F) or 8 to 10 minutes for medium-well (150 degrees F).