Wagyu cattle meat is well known worldwide for its marbling characteristics and naturally enhanced, flavor, tenderness, and juiciness. The finest steak eating experience. Kobe is reserved exclusively to describe Wagyu cattle raised in the Kobe region of Japan. Any Wagyu cattle raised outside of Kobe must go by the names Wagyu.
This Wagyu Striploin is an exquisite and luxurious eating experience. These Strips are available in limited quantities and maintain the traditional flavor that American palates love combined with the tender, buttery essence of Japanese Wagyu beef.
Our Australian Wagyu Boneless Whole Striploin is Aged up to 4 weeks for maximum tenderness and flavor.
We hand select the finest whole Striploins available which qualify for our Home Delivery.
- Grade: Higher than USDA Prime
- Aged: 21+ Days wet aged.
- Weight: 13-15 LB avg..
- Description: MBS 7, Untrimmed.
- Cattle Origin: Australia.
- Packaging: Individually wrapped & vacuum sealed.
- Gift Box: Delivered in a classic black gift box.
- Condition: Product is frozen before shipping to lock in flavor and will arrive frozen or partially thawed.