Hokkaido A5 Wagyu Ribeye
The majority of Japanese Brand Wagyu is from Hokkaido, such as Kobe, Matsusaka and Tajima. Hokkaido has fairly low temperatures, the proper climate for calves. Rich in nature, Hokkaido provides fresh water and air.
Hokkaido Brand Wagyu has distinguishing taste than the rest of wagyu. The beef is tender and juicy. Its delicious marbling, beautiful color, and mouthwatering texture are the reasons that Hokkaido's Wagyu has high quality.
The unique marbling found in Wagyu is one of the defining characteristics that makes this beef such a highly sought-after product. Unlike regular beef, Wagyu is higher in unsaturated fats and contains abundant amounts of Omega-3s.
Wagyu beef is the most luxurious, exquisite, and highly sought-after beef in the world. This is why when you buy Hokkaido, you know you are getting one of the best Wagyu from Japan.
- Grade: A5
- Marbeling Score: 8-12.
- Breed: Japanese Black "Kuroge".
- Weight 1/2" Thick: 12 - 16 oz each avg.
- Weight 1" Thick: 20 - 24 oz each avg.
- Weight Whole: 12-14 LB avg.
- Cattle Origin: Hokkaido, Japan.
- Packaging: Individually wrapped & vacuum sealed.
- Condition: Product is frozen before shipping to lock in flavor and will arrive frozen or partially thawed.
Loading, please wait...