Miyazaki A5 Wagyu Ribeye Buy Any & Get 2 Magret Duck Breast 14oz Free
Miyazaki Beef is 100% Fullblood Japanese Wagyu from Miyazaki Prefecture. The breed of cow that is used is Kuroge Wagyu, also known as "Japanese Black". It is one of four Wagyu breeds that exist today, with Kuroge being the largest of the four main Wagyu breeds.
Miyazaki Wagyu is recognized for its cherry red color, tender texture and great dense meat taste. The snowflake-liked fat is evenly distributed and produces a non-greasy flavor. It begins to dissolve at the temperature of 25 degrees Celsius, melting right in the mouth.
Wagyu from Miyazaki Prefecture are raised on Kyushu Island. Kyushu Island is the third largest island of Japan's five main islands. It is known for its agricultural industry and producing some of the best Wagyu in Japan.
The finest steak eating experience. This is why when you buy Miyazaki, you know you are getting the best Wagyu from Japan. This attention to detail provides the highest quality mouth watering tenderness every time you order!
- Grade: A5.
- Marbeling Score: 8-12.
- Breed: Japanese Black "Kuroge".
- Weight 1/2'' Thick: 12 - 16 oz each avg.
- Weight 1" Thick: 20 - 24 oz each avg.
- Weight Whole: 12-14 LB avg.
- Cattle Origin: Miyazaki , Japan.
- Packaging: Individually wrapped & vacuum sealed.
- Condition: Product is frozen before shipping to lock in flavor and will arrive frozen or partially thawed.
Loading, please wait...