Sterling Silver Premium Flat Iron Steak Buy Any Set & Get 12 Sausage Free
Sterling Silver Premium beef is defined by its wonderful marbling and juicy flavor, incorporating the attributes of US Prime and the versatility of top tier US Choice Beef. Sterling Silver Premium Choice Beef includes the top 12% of all US Beef.
This Flat Iron has all these attributes in addition to being juicy, mild and tender cut. We hand select the finest Shoulder Top Blade available, trim them to a total trim spec and only true center cuts qualify for our Home Delivery.
Aged up to 4 weeks for maximum tenderness and flavor.
Each piece is cut with precision and poise by our veteran butchers. This attention to detail provides the highest quality mouth-watering every time you order!
- Grade: Upper Third USDA Choice or Higher.
- Aged: 21+ days wet aged.
- Weight: 8oz.
- Description: Center Cut & Hand-Crafted.
- Packaging: Individually wrapped & vacuum sealed.
- Gift Box: Delivered in a classic black gift box.
- Condition: Product is frozen before shipping to lock in flavor and will arrive frozen or partially thawed.
Place the steak on the grill and cook until golden brown and slightly charred, 4 to 5 minutes. Turn the steak over and continue to grill 3 to 5 minutes for medium-rare (an internal temperature of 135 degrees F), 5 to 7 minutes for medium (140 degrees F) or 8 to 10 minutes for medium-well (150 degrees F).