Grand Western Reserve beef is defined by its wonderful marbling and juicy flavor, incorporating the attributes of US Prime and the versatility of top tier US Choice Beef.
This Tomahawk has all these attributes in addition to being the most rich and tender cut. the ultimate ribeye eating experience.
Not every day you get to eat like The Flintstones. In the past, the long bone was used as a handle. This is where the name came from - Tomahawk. This Tomahawk Steak, also called Long Bone Cowboy Steak - is well marbled for the perfect taste. We take pride of everything that carries our private Grand Western Reserve label. If we put our name on the product, rest assure that it's top quality.
This is the perfect package to challenge your cooking Skills, everything you need to make a great BBQ or get together. It's also the most popular gift for Labor Day Weekend. Enjoy!!
- Grade: Upper Third USDA Choice or Higher
- Aged: 21+ days wet aged.
- Item 1: (2) 32oz Reserve Tomahawk.
- Item 2: (2) 24oz Sterling Silver Premium Porterhouse.
- Item 3: (6) 8oz Sterling Silver Premium Steak Burgers.
- Description: Tomahawks: First 4 Bones & Hand-Crafted.
- Description: T Bone: Center Cut, & Hand-Crafted.
- Packaging: Individually wrapped & vacuum sealed.
- Gift Box: Delivered in a classic black gift box.
- Condition: Product is frozen before shipping to lock in flavor and will arrive frozen or partially thawed.
Loading, please wait...