Wagyu cattle meat is well known worldwide for its marbling characteristics and naturally enhanced, flavor, tenderness, and juiciness. The finest steak eating experience. Kobe is reserved exclusively to describe Wagyu cattle raised in the Kobe region of Japan. Any Wagyu cattle raised outside of Kobe must go by the names Wagyu.
This Burger Blend is the ultimate, most finest, luxurious and exquisite in the market. Our Artisan Butchers decided to combine a Wagyu Shoulder MBS 3+ with Japanese Wagyu A5 Trims and the results amaze everybody that we decided to let the world taste it.
80/20 Fat Ratio which translate in a Superior burger that is rich, tender, and full of flavor. We take pride knowing that our Burgers will be amazing each and every time you have one!
Our Steak Burgers will bring your grilling game to a new level.
- Breed: Verified 100% Wagyu Sire, Crossed.*
- Breed: Japanese Black.**
- Marbeling Score: 3+*
- Marbeling Score: 8-12.**
- Aged: 21+ days wet aged.
- Weight: 8oz
- Description: Wagyu Shoulder Blend with A5 Trim.
- Packaging: Individually wrapped & vacuum sealed.
- Gift Box: Delivered in a classic black gift box.
- Condition: Product is frozen before shipping to lock in flavor and will arrive frozen or partially thawed.
* Wagyu Shoulder ** Japanese Wagyu A5
Place the steak on the grill and cook until golden brown and slightly charred, 4 to 5 minutes. Turn the steak over and continue to grill 3 to 5 minutes for medium-rare (an internal temperature of 135 degrees F), 5 to 7 minutes for medium (140 degrees F) or 8 to 10 minutes for medium-well (150 degrees F).