Pork Iberico Bellota Secreto Shoulder
What is Pork Secreto? Iberico Pork Secreto (secreto is “secret” in Spanish) is a one of Spain’s best kept secrets! A fantastically tender and highly prized cut from the shoulder, the Secreto is darkly coloured, and it has a long grain that appears striped due to the dense marbling found in the Pata Negra breed.
The Bellota or acorn diet of these freely roaming grazers makes a rich, nutty flavoured pork that is supremely moist and perfect for a quick week-night dinner or family lunch.
The taste of the Secreto from Iberian pigs is quite distinct from pigs raised under intensive conditions on industrial farms, and it is a good example of the high quality and highly prized meat produced on family farms on the Iberian Peninsula. Intramuscular fat contained in this meat is both delicious and healthy – it is known as olive oil meat.
Small and thin, perfect for grill as the warmer spring weather is on its way, cooking the Iberico Pork Secreto is very quick and easy. You will be amazed with the results.
- Brand: Iberico.
- Weight: (2) 1.5 LB avg each.
- Description: Center Cut & Hand-Crafted.
- Packaging: Individually wrapped & vacuum sealed.
- Gift Box: Delivered in a classic black gift box.
- Condition: Product is frozen before shipping to lock in flavor and will arrive frozen or partially thawed.
Loading, please wait...