Hatfield Pork Baby Back Ribs
Exceptional taste comes from uncompromising standards. Starts with a superior line of hogs that have been carefully bred and raised to the most exacting standards.
Pork baby back ribs are cut from high on the hog (literally and figuratively!), where the ribs and spine meet. Labeled “baby” only for being shorter than the St. Louis rib cut, these smaller ribs are also leaner. You can find all the flavor on the meat-side.
Hatfield prides itself in providing Premium Traditional Pork to customers for over 120 years! Hatfield premium pork products always come fresh from the farm.
This process results in the highest-quality, most flavorful pork products you can enjoy. Each pork cut is then carefully selected to be the very best of the best. Quite simply, the best-tasting pork. A must try for any BBQ or family get together.
- Brand: Hatfield
- Weight: 1.75 - 2.25 LB avg Each.
- Description: 2 Slabs per box.
- Packaging: Individually wrapped & vacuum sealed.
- Gift Box: Delivered in a classic black gift box.
- Condition: Product is frozen before shipping to lock in flavor and will arrive frozen or partially thawed.
Loading, please wait...