Revier Cattle Company raises Prime & Choice graded All Natural Black Angus Beef at their 150 year old 5th Generation family farm in Olivia, MN. Premium cattle are raised using their Total Livestock Care (TLC) practices and are fed a diet locally grown on Revier Farms and surrounding farms.
As a result of this commitment to excellent cattle, excellent feed and humane animal treatment, consumers can be assured of receiving the highest quality, most sustainable beef - - every time. Revier beef is served at some of the finest restaurants in the United States by top chefs.
This Ribeye has all these attributes in addition to being the most juiciest and tender cut. We hand select the finest Prime Export Ribs available. Boned, trimmed and hand-crafted to perfection to make sure that only the best cuts qualify for our Home Delivery.
Our Prime Export Ribs are aged up to 4 weeks for maximum tenderness and flavor.
- Grades: USDA Prime or Premium.
- Aged: 21+ days wet aged.
- Weight: 12oz, 14oz or 16oz.
- Description: Center Cut & Hand-Crafted.
- Packaging: Individually wrapped & vacuum sealed.
- Gift Box: Delivered in a classic black gift box.
- Condition: Product is frozen before shipping to lock in flavor and will arrive frozen or partially thawed.