Sterling Silver Premium Dry Aged Porterhouse Steak
Sterling Silver Premium beef is defined by its wonderful marbling and juicy flavor, incorporating the attributes of US Prime and the versatility of top tier US Choice Beef. Sterling Silver Premium Choice Beef includes the top 12% of all US Beef.
This thick and juicy Porterhouse Steak is the real steakhouse quality that you deserve to enjoy. You get the best of both worlds with the Porterhouse steak. Filet Mignon and a New York Strip all in one. The combination of the steakhouse quality and an all around favorite, this steak has the tastes of perfection. Full of flavor and very tender!
We make sure that every Shortloin is aged up to 4 weeks for maximum tenderness and flavor on every Porterhouse & T Bone we cut out of it.
Each piece is cut with precision and poise by our veteran butchers. This attention to detail provides the highest quality mouth-watering filet mignon every time you order!
- Grades: USDA Prime.
- Aged: 21 Days Wet Aged + 30 Days Dry Aged.
- Weight: 18oz, 24oz or 32oz.
- Description: Center Cut & Hand-Crafted.
- Packaging: Individually wrapped & vacuum sealed.
- Gift Box: Delivered in a classic black gift box.
- Condition: Product is frozen before shipping to lock in flavor and will arrive frozen or partially thawed.
Place the steak on the grill and cook until golden brown and slightly charred, 4 to 5 minutes. Turn the steak over and continue to grill 3 to 5 minutes for medium-rare (an internal temperature of 135 degrees F), 5 to 7 minutes for medium (140 degrees F) or 8 to 10 minutes for medium-well (150 degrees F).