Grand Western Reserve beef is defined by its wonderful marbling and juicy flavor, incorporating the attributes of US Prime and the versatility of top tier US Choice Beef.
13 LB of the ultimate grilling experience. This package requires an advance grilling experience.
Not every day you get to eat like The Flintstones. In the past, the long bone was used as a handle. This is where the name came from - Tomahawk. This Tomahawk Steak, also called Long Bone Cowboy Steak - is well marbled for the perfect taste. We take pride of everything that carries our private Grand Western Reserve label. If we put our name on the product, rest assure that it's top quality.
This is the perfect package to challenge your cooking Skills, everything you need to make a great BBQ or get together. It's also the most popular gift. Enjoy!!
- Grade: Upper Third USDA Choice or Higher
- Aged: 21+ days wet aged.
- Item 1: (2) 32oz Grand Western Reserve Tomahawk.
- Item 2: (2) 24oz Grand Western Reserve Porterhouse.
- Item 3: (2) 22oz Grand Western Reserve Bone In Ribeye.
- Item 4: (6) 8oz Sterling Silver Premium Steak Burgers.
- Description: Tomahawks: First 4 Bones & Hand-Crafted.
- Description: Porterhouse: Center Cut, No vein & Hand-Crafted.
- Packaging: Individually wrapped & vacuum sealed.
- Gift Box: Delivered in a classic black gift box.
- Condition: Product is frozen before shipping to lock in flavor and will arrive frozen or partially thawed.