Dry Aged Prime Bone-In Strip Steak
Prime is defined by its juicy and flavorful marbling found only in the top 2% of all US Beef.
Marbling and maturity make the grade. Exceptional flavor, tenderness and juiciness. USDA Prime beef is served at some of the finest restaurants in the United States by top chefs.
Also known as Strip Steak or Kansas City Strip it's one the most popular dry aged cuts. Tender, rich and flavorful meat prime steak lovers seek to cooked on the bone to retain all the juices. Full of flavor and very tender!
Prime Bone-In Striploins are Wet Aged for 21 days and then Dry Aged for 30 days for maximum tenderness and to concentrate a delicious rich, nutty and robust beefy flavor. Each piece is cut with precision and poise by our veteran butchers. This attention to detail provides the highest quality and mouth-watering experience every time you order!
- Grades: USDA Prime.
- Aged: 21 Days Wet Aged + 30 Days Dry Aged.
- Weight: 16oz.
- Description: Center Cut & Hand-Crafted.
- Packaging: Individually wrapped & vacuum sealed.
- Gift Box: Delivered in a classic black gift box.
- Condition: Product is frozen before shipping to lock in flavor and will arrive frozen or partially thawed.
Loading, please wait...