Prime Angus New York Strip Steak
Prime is defined by its juicy and flavorful marbling found only in the top 2% of all US Beef.
Marbling and maturity make the grade. Exceptional flavor, tenderness and juiciness. USDA Prime beef is served at some of the finest restaurants in the United States by top chefs.
We make sure you get a truly no vein center cut New York Strip Steak aged up to 4 weeks for maximum tenderness and flavor.
Each piece is cut with precision and poise by our veteran butchers. This attention to detail provides the highest quality mouth-watering New York Strip Steak every time you order!
- Grades: USDA Prime.
- Aged: 21+ days wet aged.
- Weight: 12oz, 14oz or 16oz.
- Description: Center Cut & Hand-Crafted.
- Packaging: Individually wrapped & vacuum sealed.
- Gift Box: Delivered in a classic black gift box.
- Condition: Product is frozen before shipping to lock in flavor and will arrive frozen or partially thawed.
Loading, please wait...