Prime Angus Porterhouse Steak
Prime is defined by its juicy and flavorful marbling found only in the top 2% of all US Beef.
Marbling and maturity make the grade. Exceptional flavor, tenderness and juiciness. USDA Prime beef is served at some of the finest restaurants in the United States by top chefs.
This thick and juicy Porterhouse Steak is the real steakhouse quality that you deserve to enjoy. You get the best of both worlds with the Porterhouse steak. Filet Mignon and a New York Strip all in one. The combination of the steakhouse quality and an all around favorite, this steak has the taste of perfection. Full of flavor and very tender!
We make sure that every Shortloin is aged up to 4 weeks for maximum tenderness and flavor on every Porterhouse & T Bone we cut out of it.
- Grades: USDA Prime.
- Aged: 21+ days wet aged.
- Weight: 18oz, 24oz or 32oz.
- Description: Center Cut & Hand-Crafted.
- Packaging: Individually wrapped & vacuum sealed.
- Gift Box: Delivered in a classic black gift box.
- Condition: Product is frozen before shipping to lock in flavor and will arrive frozen or partially thawed.
Loading, please wait...