Prime Angus Ribeye Steaks
Prime is defined by its juicy and flavorful marbling found only in the top 2% of all US Beef.
Marbling and maturity make the grade. Exceptional flavor, tenderness and juiciness. USDA Prime beef is served at some of the finest restaurants in the United States by top chefs.
This Ribeye has all these attributes in addition to being the most juiciest and tender cut. We hand select the finest Prime Export Ribs available. Boned, trimmed and hand-crafted to perfection to make sure that only the best cuts qualify for our Home Delivery.
Our Prime Export Ribs are aged up to 4 weeks for maximum tenderness and flavor.
- Grades: USDA Prime.
- Aged: 21+ days wet aged.
- Weight: 12oz, 14oz or 16oz.
- Description: Center Cut & Hand-Crafted.
- Packaging: Individually wrapped & vacuum sealed.
- Gift Box: Delivered in a classic black gift box.
- Condition: Product is frozen before shipping to lock in flavor and will arrive frozen or partially thawed.
Loading, please wait...