Sterling Silver Premium Dry Aged Bone-In Strip Steak
Sterling Silver Premium beef is defined by its wonderful marbling and juicy flavor, incorporating the attributes of US Prime and the versatility of top tier US Choice Beef. Sterling Silver Premium Choice Beef includes the top 12% of all US Beef.
Also known as Strip Steak or Kansas City Strip it's one the most popular cuts it's one the most popular dry aged cuts. Tender, rich and flavorful meat prime steak lovers seek to cooked on the bone to retain all the juices. Full of flavor and very tender!.
Bone-In Striploins are Wet Aged for 21 days and then Dry Aged for 30 days for maximum tenderness and to concentrate a delicious rich, nutty and robust beefy flavor.
Each piece is cut with precision and poise by our veteran butchers. This attention to detail provides the highest quality mouth-watering New York Strip Steak every time you order!
- Grade: Upper Third USDA Choice or Higher.
- Aged: 21 Days Wet Aged + 30 Days Dry Aged.
- Weight: 16oz.
- Description: Center Cut & Hand-Crafted.
- Packaging: Individually wrapped & vacuum sealed.
- Gift Box: Delivered in a classic black gift box.
- Condition: Product is frozen before shipping to lock in flavor and will arrive frozen or partially thawed.
Place the steak on the grill and cook until golden brown and slightly charred, 4 to 5 minutes. Turn the steak over and continue to grill 3 to 5 minutes for medium-rare (an internal temperature of 135 degrees F), 5 to 7 minutes for medium (140 degrees F) or 8 to 10 minutes for medium-well (150 degrees F).