Domestic Lamb Leg Bone-In
USDA Choice American Lamb is defined by the tenderness and mild flavor giving by it's marbling found only in Domestic Lamb. This breed is the largest in size and many say is the highest in quality and consistency.
Most quality American lamb comes from Colorado and the Midwestern States and is grain fed. American lamb has grain in its diet and thus tastes less “gamey” compared to imported lamb which is typically grass fed.
The perfect cut now available for your special celebrations! Grab your favorite lamb leg recipe and enjoy the finest lamb available in the market. Bring the family together with this one of a kind roast that is sure to amaze.
Each piece is cut with precision and poise by our veteran butchers. This attention to detail provides the highest quality mouth-watering every time you order!
- Grade: USDA Choice Milk-Fed.
- Weight: 11 LB avg.
- Description: Hand-Crafted
- Packaging: Individually wrapped & vacuum sealed.
- Gift Box: Delivered in a classic black gift box.
- Condition: Product is frozen before shipping to lock in flavor and will arrive frozen or partially thawed.