Domestic Rack Of Lamb Axe Cut (1) 3 LB avg.
USDA Choice American Lamb is defined by the tenderness and mild flavor giving by it's marbling found only in Domestic Lamb. This breed is the largest in size and many say is the highest in quality and consistency.
Most quality American lamb comes from Colorado and the Midwestern States and is grain fed. American lamb has grain in its diet and thus tastes less “gamey” compared to imported lamb which is typically grass fed.
12 Bones Lamb Rack with the loin still attached to it. This is a magnificent and unique cut that has become very popular during the last years.
Domestic lamb has a mild flavor and is rich in quality. Because of their grain diet, Domestic Lamb it is well now for having a less gamey flavor compare to imported Lamb.
- Grade: USDA Choice American Lamb.
- Weight: 3 LB avg.
- Description: Frenched & Hand-Crafted.
- Packaging: Individually wrapped & vacuum sealed.
- Gift Box: Delivered in a classic black gift box.
- Condition: Product is frozen before shipping to lock in flavor and will arrive frozen or partially thawed.