Harris Ranch Bone-In Rib Steak
USDA Certified Harris Ranch Natural Black Angus Beef, a beef program which combines superior taste and tenderness, with the desires of more discerning operators and consumers for “natural” beef attributes.
Harris Ranch’s USDA Certified Natural Black Angus Beef is more than a “black-hided” quality graded beef program defined by it's wonderful marbling and juicy flavor, incorporating the attributes of USDA Prime and the versatility of top tier USDA Choice Beef.
Also known as a Cowboy Steak. This is the most popular steak order in restaurants and steakhouses all over the world. This thick, highly marbled piece of heaven and bone-in for added flavor, this steak is sure to wow!
Aged up to 4 weeks for maximum tenderness and flavor. Trimmed, hand-crafted to perfection each piece is cut with precision and poise by our veteran butchers. This attention to detail provides the highest quality mouth-watering strip steaks every time you order!
- Grade: Upper Third USDA Choice or Higher.
- Aged: 21+ days wet aged.
- Weight: 18oz, 22oz or 28oz.
- Description: Center Cut & Hand-Crafted.
- Packaging: Individually wrapped & vacuum sealed.
- Gift Box: Delivered in a classic black gift box.
- Condition: Product is frozen before shipping to lock in flavor and will arrive frozen or partially thawed.