USDA Certified Harris Ranch Natural Black Angus Beef, a beef program which combines superior taste and tenderness, with the desires of more discerning operators and consumers for “natural” beef attributes.
Harris Ranch’s USDA Certified Natural Black Angus Beef is more than a “black-hided” quality graded beef program defined by it's wonderful marbling and juicy flavor, incorporating the attributes of USDA Prime and the versatility of top tier USDA Choice Beef.
This steak has all these attributes in addition to being the most juiciest and tender, we make sure that only the best cuts qualify for our Home Delivery.
Aged up to 4 weeks for maximum tenderness and flavor. Trimmed, hand-crafted to perfection each piece is cut with precision and poise by our veteran butchers. This attention to detail provides the highest quality mouth-watering strip steaks every time you order!
- Grade: Upper Third USDA Choice or Higher.
- Aged: 21+ days wet aged.
- Weight: 6oz, 8oz or 10oz.
- Description: Center Cut & Hand-Crafted.
- Packaging: Individually wrapped & vacuum sealed.
- Gift Box: Delivered in a classic black gift box.
- Condition: Product is frozen before shipping to lock in flavor and will arrive frozen or partially thawed.