Revier Cattle Company raises Prime & Choice graded All Natural Black Angus Beef at their 150 year old 5th Generation family farm in Olivia, MN. Premium cattle are raised using their Total Livestock Care (TLC) practices and are fed a diet locally grown on Revier Farms and surrounding farms.
As a result of this commitment to excellent cattle, excellent feed and humane animal treatment, consumers can be assured of receiving the highest quality, most sustainable beef - - every time. Revier beef is served at some of the finest restaurants in the United States by top chefs.
Also known as a Cowboy Steak. This is the most popular steak order in restaurants and steakhouses all over the world. This thick, highly marbled piece of heaven has the bone-in for added flavor, and is sure to wow!
Our Prime Export Ribs are aged up to 4 weeks for maximum tenderness and flavor. Each piece is cut with precision and poise by our veteran butchers. This attention to detail provides the highest quality and mouth-watering experience every time you order!
- Grades: USDA Prime.
- Aged: 21+ days wet aged.
- Weight: 18oz, 22oz or 28oz.
- Description: Center Cut & Hand-Crafted.
- Packaging: Individually wrapped & vacuum sealed.
- Gift Box: Delivered in a classic black gift box.
- Condition: Product is frozen before shipping to lock in flavor and will arrive frozen or partially thawed.