Sterling Silver Premium Short Ribs 3 Bones
Grand Western Reserve beef is defined by its wonderful marbling and juicy flavor, incorporating the attributes of US Prime and the versatility of top tier US Choice Beef.
This Short Rib has all these attributes in addition to being the most popular and tender cut. Trimmed and hand-crafted to perfection to make sure that only the best cuts qualify for our Home Delivery.
Aged up to 4 weeks for maximum tenderness and flavor. These Short Ribs come with 3 bones that allow you to savor a juicy and tasty rib. Enjoy this tender and unique cut that creates an explosion of flavors in a bite.
Each piece is cut with precision and poise by our veteran butchers.
- Grade: Upper Third USDA Choice or Higher.
- Aged: 21+ days wet aged.
- Weight: 6oz.
- Description: Center Cut & Hand-Crafted.
- Packaging: Packed 2 pieces per package & vacuum sealed.
- Gift Box: Delivered in a classic black gift box.
- Condition: Product is frozen before shipping to lock in flavor and will arrive frozen or partially thawed.
Place the steak on the grill and cook until golden brown and slightly charred, 4 to 5 minutes. Turn the steak over and continue to grill 3 to 5 minutes for medium-rare (an internal temperature of 135 degrees F), 5 to 7 minutes for medium (140 degrees F) or 8 to 10 minutes for medium-well (150 degrees F).
Loading, please wait...