Wagyu Connoisseur's Package
Created by our Meat Dealer and here are his own words to describe this package: "I believe this package is for consumers with a high level of dining experience, culinary knowledge, advance palate, and refine taste. If i have to use one phrase to describe it I think "crème de la crème" it is perfect.
Miyazaki Beef is 100% Fullblood Japanese Wagyu from Miyazaki Prefecture. The breed of cow that is used is Kuroge Wagyu, also known as "Japanese Black". It is one of four Wagyu breeds that exist today, with Kuroge being the largest of the four main Wagyu breeds.
Olive Wagyu is sourced from Shodoshima Island in the Kagawa Prefecture, an area which features a mild climate perfect for raising Wagyu. There are only 1,700 Sanuki cattle on the island, all of which are fed a special type of feed featuring a dehydrated and roasted mulch of olives.
Designated producers in Hyogo Prefecture devote a lot of love to breeding and raising pureblood "Tajima-gyu", even among them only a chosen few that satisfy specific quality criteria deserve the tile "Kobe Beef".
- Origin: Japan.
- Breed: A5.
- Aged: 60+ days wet aged.
- Item 1: (1) 10-14oz A5 Kobe Strip.
- Item 2: (1) 18-22oz A5 Olive Strip.
- Item 3: (2) 4oz A5 Miyazaki Filet Mignon.
- Item 4: (1) 6oz Guga's All Purpose Rub.
- Description: Center Cut & Hand-Crafted.
- Packaging: Individually wrapped & vacuum sealed.
- Gift Box: Delivered in a classic black gift box.
- Condition: Product is frozen before shipping to lock in flavor and will arrive frozen or partially thawed.
Loading, please wait...