Poulet Rouge Whole Chicken
Poulet Rouge Fermier® chicken is a heritage chicken from France known for its superior culinary qualities. Pasture-raised on small family farms in the U.S. No antibiotics, hormones, growth stimulants, or animal by-products.
With conventional chilling systems, chickens absorb up to 12% of their body weight in added chlorinated water. This water “weeps” out of the meat and is trapped in the “diaper” you find in most fresh chicken packaging. 100% Air Chilled method eliminates the need for chlorinated ice water, so chickens’ natural juices never get diluted or replaced. But that’s not the only benefit.
Poulet Rouge® chicken is a true, slow growing heritage chicken with parchment-like skin and an unsurpassed flavor and texture.
You would have to fly to Paris to taste a similar chicken! This bird is great on the rotisserie, roasted in the oven or braised like a Coq au vin, but to realize the true natural flavor of this bird, try a simple preparation of salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Weight: 2.5 - 3 LB avg Each..
- Description: Whole Chicken.
- Packaging: Individually wrapped & vacuum sealed.
- Gift Box: Delivered in a classic black gift box.
- Condition: Product is frozen before shipping to lock in flavor and will arrive frozen or partially thawed.
Loading, please wait...