Wagyu cattle meat is well known worldwide for its marbling characteristics and naturally enhanced, flavor, tenderness, and juiciness. The finest steak eating experience. Kobe is reserved exclusively to describe Wagyu cattle raised in the Kobe region of Japan. Any Wagyu cattle raised outside of Kobe must go by the names Wagyu or Kobe-style.
Such a great piece of meat, had to be named with an unusual name. Also called Top Sirloin Fat On for its signature cut, Picanha is the most popular cut in every Brazilian Steakhouse. It’s mild in flavor and has a lean cut with a thin fat cap that adds even more flavor.
Our Whole Picanhas are aged up to 4 weeks for maximum tenderness and flavor.
Each piece is cut with precision and poise by our veteran butchers.
- Grade: Higher than USDA Prime.
- Aged: 21+ days wet aged.
- Weight: 3.5 - 4.5 LB avg Each.
- Description: MBS 5, Whole & Untrimmed
- Packaging: Wrapped & vacuum sealed.
- Gift Box: Delivered in a classic black gift box.
- Condition: Product is frozen before shipping to lock in flavor and will arrive frozen or partially thawed.
Place the steak on the grill and cook until golden brown and slightly charred, 4 to 5 minutes. Turn the steak over and continue to grill 3 to 5 minutes for medium-rare (an internal temperature of 135 degrees F), 5 to 7 minutes for medium (140 degrees F) or 8 to 10 minutes for medium-well (150 degrees F).