Wagyu Tri Tip BMS 8-9 (Twin Pack)
Wagyu cattle meat is well known worldwide for its marbling characteristics and naturally enhanced, flavor, tenderness, and juiciness. The finest steak eating experience. Kobe is reserved exclusively to describe Wagyu cattle raised in the Kobe region of Japan. Any Wagyu cattle raised outside of Kobe must go by the names Wagyu.
The tri-tip comes from the bottom of the sirloin and is named for its triangular shape. A staple of Central California and Asian cuisine, the tri-tip roast really shines when tossed on the grill.
Famously known for barbecues. Pit masters can roast or smoke the tri tip for hours to bring out the robust beef flavor while maintaining its juicy and tender texture. Grain runs in two different directions make sure when slicing to go against both grains.
Each piece is hand-picked with precision and poise by our veteran butchers. This attention to detail provides the highest quality mouth-watering experience every time you order!
- Origin: Australia.
- Breed: F1-F2.
- Marbling: BMS 8-9
- Aged: 21+ days wet aged.
- Weight: 2-3 LB avg each piece.
- Description: 2 pcs per package, Untrimmed.
- Packaging: Wrapped & vacuum sealed.
- Gift Box: Delivered in a classic black gift box.
- Condition: Product is frozen before shipping to lock in flavor and will arrive frozen or partially thawed.