Wagyu Umami Experience Package
Created by our Meat Dealer and here are his own words to describe this package: "The Umami Package is a combination of Wagyu Cuts starting from a Lower BMS Wagyu Cross Steak all the way up to A5 Wagyu. The idea with this package is to offer a delighful umami eating experience that will escalate steak after steak".
The unique marbling found in Wagyu is one of the defining characteristics that makes this beef such a highly sought-after product. Unlike regular beef, Wagyu is higher in unsaturated fats and contains abundant amounts of Omega-3s
Hokkaido Brand Wagyu has distinguishing taste than the rest of wagyu. The beef is tender and juicy. Its delicious marbling, beautiful color, and mouthwatering texture are the reasons that Hokkaido's Wagyu has high quality.
Taking advantage of their reputation and experience in the cattle industry, Australian ranchers introduce the very best genetics through an F2 and F3 crossbreeding with up 87% Wagyu Genetics to create something new and unique to a market looking for something rare and exclusive under their former Brand "F1" and now call Wagyu X
- Origin: Japan & Australia.
- Breed: A5 & F1-F3.
- Aged: 60+ days wet aged.
- Item 1: (1) 12-16oz A5 Hokkaido Ribeye.
- Item 2: (1) 12oz Ribeye BMS 8-9.
- Item 3: (1) 12oz Ribeye BMS 6-7.
- Item 4: (1) 12oz Tomahawk BMS 4-5.
- Item 5: (1) 6oz Guga's All Purpose Rub.
- Description: Center Cut & Hand-Crafted.
- Packaging: Individually wrapped & vacuum sealed.
- Gift Box: Delivered in a classic black gift box.
- Condition: Product is frozen before shipping to lock in flavor and will arrive frozen or partially thawed.
Loading, please wait...