Reserve Porterhouse Roast (Bistecca alla Fiorentina)
Grand Western Reserve beef is defined by its wonderful marbling and juicy flavor, incorporating the attributes of US Prime and the versatility of top tier US Choice Beef.
This thick and juicy Porterhouse Roast is cut 5 inches thick. The best of both worlds with Filet Mignon and a New York Strip all in one. The combination of the steakhouse quality and an all around favorite, this steak has the tastes of perfection. Full of flavor and very tender!
We make sure that every Shortloin is aged up to 4 weeks for maximum tenderness and flavor on every Porterhouse & T Bone we cut out of it.
Each piece is cut with precision and poise by our veteran butchers. This attention to detail provides the highest quality mouth-watering filet mignon every time you order!
- Grade: Upper Third USDA Choice or Higher.
- Aged: 21+ days wet aged.
- Weight: 6.5 - 7 LB avg.
- Description: Cut 5" Thick.
- Packaging: Individually wrapped & vacuum sealed.
- Gift Box: Delivered in a classic black gift box.
- Condition: Product is frozen before shipping to lock in flavor and will arrive frozen or partially thawed.
Loading, please wait...